Relief's mission is to support people living with anxiety, depression or bipolar disorder and their loved ones, to keep them moving forward. Our vision: In our lives, it is normal to experience ups and downs. These irregularities shape who we are and make us all unique. But for people living with anxiety, depression or bipolar disorder and their loved ones, these more sinuous passages can sometimes turn into mountains. That's why Relief exists: to help them live with their own relief. Because having the tools to take control of your mental health is already a good start.
mandate and responsibilities
As an integral part of the operations team at Relief, you will be a key resource for the many administrative tasks that need to be accomplished, from the simple to the complex. As Relief is constantly evolving and growing, your tasks will be diversified and you will be in contact with all the people in the organisation. Your mandate will therefore be to be the person who will support the team with a collaborative, participative and flexible attitude, focused on the customer and who finds great satisfaction in the details of a job well done.
summary of the position
Daily, using a project management tool, your tasks will be diversified and cover several aspects of the organization.
- 1 to 3 years in an administrative support role, ideally in a fast-paced environment;
- Comfortable with various modern technological tools;
- Comfortable performing clerical tasks that require concentration and may be repetitive;
- A project management approach to work;
- A collaborative attitude, which finds satisfaction in helping and supporting a team;
- A value of mutual aid, caring and respect in teamwork.
- Managing the office's purchases and dealing with various equipment and printing suppliers;
- Planning and coordinating various office repair, fit-out and maintenance work;
- Participating in the maintenance of the workplace and the Relief experience on site;
- Participating in the induction of new team members;
- Management of the Telus Business Connect telephone system (messaging, options, users);
- Organization of various team meetings, both face-to-face and virtual (Board of Directors, committees, meetings);
- Data entry and management in the Salesforce system concerning service delivery (workshops, groups, etc.);
- Production of internal documents and procedures;
- Management of various shipments and receipt of packages;
- Assistance to the operations team for administrative support;
- Replacement of the receptionist when needed.
Full-time position - 35 hours per week:
- Fixed hours Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- Work on-site at Relief, due to the nature of the position
- Salary: according to the current remuneration policy and qualifications and experience.
- Group insurance (70% employer contribution);
- 6 sick days, 3 mental health days;
- Office closed during the holiday season (8 working days); employer pays for non-holiday days;
- Access to a voluntary retirement savings plan (RVER)