Relief is a non-profit organization whose mission is to support people living with anxiety, depression, or bipolarity, as well as their loved ones, to enable them to continue to move forward. Relief is looking for a person who will oversee the entire organization’s needs in terms of computer hardware and information technology. In the pursuit of its digital shift, Relief is looking for a person who can help it in the management of IT tools and the security of all of its digital platforms. This person would also be called upon to contribute to the creation of tools on the web to manage people's registrations for the various services and activities, to automate certain administrative follow-up tasks, and to connect all the tools to the centralized data management and relationship management system (CRM Salesforce) newly implemented. This person will work in collaboration with our external consultant specialists. Relief is looking for someone who can also participate in the virtualization of its service offering by providing certain settings or adjustments to the platforms used (Thinkific).
- You enjoy working in a team and like to be autonomous in your work ;
- You are recognized for your sense of organization and your ability to prioritize appropriately ;
- You enjoy looking for solutions and learning new ways of doing things ;
- You find it easy to multi-task ;
- You know how to communicate effectively and you are fluent in English ;
- You have learned to live with a mental health disorder (an asset).
- Holder of a DEC or a bachelor's degree in information technology, programming, computer engineering, software engineering, or any other related field ;
- From 2 to 5 years of experience ;
- Experience or strong interest in solving computer problems ;
- Experience or strong interest in website development ( Typescript / JavaScipt , SCSS/CSS, React library - an asset) ;
- Experience or strong interest in learning new technologies or leveraging them to drive efficiencies ;
- Good knowledge of French, both spoken and written.
- Manage the Microsoft 365 administrator platform, user accounts, and related cloud security and document management rules and policies (OneDrive- Sharepoint ) ;
- Provide support to employees in solving computer or technological problems ;
- Buy, configure and repair computer equipment for the organization and staff (computers, peripherals, network equipment, router, modem, Wi-Fi system, teleconferencing system, etc.) ;
- Ensure the application, compliance, optimization, and updating of Relief's data security policy in accordance with industry best practices ;
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and improvement of web user interfaces (registration forms, donation platform, e-learning content platform) ;
- Participate in the development and implementation of processes and functionalities of the Salesforce software in collaboration with external expert consultants ;
- Manage the VoIP phone system (TELUS Business Connect) ;
- Propose and deploy software tools to reduce repetitive administrative tasks requiring human intervention or to ensure greater data security ;
- Self-train on new technologies that allow us to deliver rich functionality for our users ;
- Collaborate and assist developers on various platforms.
Full-time position – 35 hours per week:
- Fixed schedule Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ;
- Work on-site at Relief, given the nature of the position.
Salary: according to the remuneration policy in force and qualifications and experience.
- Group insurance (70% employer contribution);
- 6 days of paid sick leave, 3 days of mental health leave;
- Offices closed during the holiday period (8 working days), the employer pays the non-holiday days to the employee ;
- Access to a voluntary retirement savings plan (VRSP).