Relief's mission is to support individuals living with anxiety, depression, or bipolar disorder and their loved ones to help them move forward. Our vision: throughout our lives, it is normal to experience ups and downs. These irregularities shape who we are and make us all unique. But for individuals living with anxiety, depression, or bipolar disorder and their loved ones, these more winding passages can sometimes turn into mountains. Relief exists to help them live with their landform because having the tools to take control of one's mental health is already on the right path.
roles and responsibilities
As an integral part of the Relief operations team, you will be a key resource in handling multiple tasks related to service administration and customer relations. As Relief is constantly evolving and growing, your tasks will be diverse, and you will be in contact with the entire organization's staff and the clientele served by the organization. Your mandate will be to assist clients and support the team with a collaborative, understanding, and flexible attitude, focusing on the client and finding great satisfaction in the details of a job well done.
On a daily basis, your tasks will be varied and will cover several aspects of organization and service planning for the clientele.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in customer service or administrative support, ideally in a changing environment.
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English).
- Strong proficiency with various modern technological tools (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite, Zoom, IP telephony).
- Comfortable performing clerical tasks that require concentration and may be repetitive.
- Organized work approach and a systematic mindset.
- Collaborative attitude, finding satisfaction in helping and supporting both clients and colleagues.
- Patience and value for mutual aid, kindness, and respect in customer service.
- Full-time position – 35 hours per week.
- Fixed schedule from Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- On-site work at Relief, with the possibility of occasional telecommuting.
- Salary: according to the current compensation policy and qualifications and experience.
- Vacation: 2 weeks (4%).
- Group insurance (employer contributes 70%, employee contributes 30%).
- 6 sick days.
- 3 mental health days off.
- Office closed during the holiday period (8 business days), non-holiday days are paid by the employer.
- Access to a voluntary retirement savings plan (RVER).
- Receive participants' requests through forms, emails, voicemail, or other means.
- Inform and respond to participants' questions regarding Relief's services.
- Identify internal resources and corresponding time slots to allocate the provision of services that participants have registered for.
- Schedule participants' appointments for different services in coordination with the intervention team.
- Coordinate and modify participants' appointments based on requests for changes and the team's availability.
- Follow up and manage payments for different services.
- Enter and manage data in the Salesforce system related to service delivery (individual support, workshops, groups, etc.).
- Produce internal reports and follow-ups.
- Support the operations team in administrative support.
- Occasional replacement of the receptionist.